My shopping cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
1. Ensure hook and loop is secure before washing to maintain the integrity of the hook and loop function and prevent it catching on other items in the wash or other parts of the smock.
2. Snap down the pocket before washing to ensure a good, thorough clean.
3. Wash in temperatures up to 40 degrees Celsius as temperatures above this may cause delamination of the PUL.
4. Use a maximum of 800 spin to minimise stress on the fabric and stitching of your products and to prevent arms and snap-down pocket getting caught in the machine.
5. For best results line dry in the shade as direct sun exposure may cause fading and delamination of PUL.
6. If using a dryer, use only LOW heat settings as high heat may cause delamination of PUL.