Do the cooler months make you sad because you can’t show off all the cute nappies in your stash?
Monarch and One Little Sprout have joined forces to bring back the perfect solution: Leg Ups! Thigh-high legwarmers WITH FEET! No more having to try and match nappies to legwarmers AND socks!
Product Features you will love:
• Unique, self-drafted design – this design has been in the works for two years! Laura (owner of One Little Sprout) felt if it’s cold enough to put legwarmers on her daughter, Stevie, then she really needed socks as well. Then she looked weird in a mash up of so many colours, so we decided to combine the two!
• Bamboo – super comfortable, soft bamboo socks with a little spandex for stretch. This means they are the perfect fit for both skinny-minnies and bubs with chunky thighs and they are great for sensitive skin!
• Non-slip dots – we have added non-slip dots to the soles of the feet to ensure bub won’t slip and slide, especially when they are learning to walk!
• Soft thigh elastics – this means they stay up but don’t dig in or leave red marks. Two year old Stevie wore them for a whole day while running around and playing and they were still above her knee at the end of the day without being adjusted once.
• One size – these will suit bubs from approx. 6m – 2 years of age*
• Perfect for toilet training – These are THE BEST for toilet training!!! No having to quickly take off pants, or getting leggings wet if there are accidents. Instead, Stevie can wear her Leg Ups and keep her legs and toes toasty (and dry)!
Ethical and Sustainability Features:
• Bamboo is a sustainable crop that is fast growing, doesn’t require fertiliser and self-regenerates from its own roots so it doesn’t need to be replanted. It requires a lot less water, pesticides and labour than other materials.
• Ethically made at a BSCI certified factory. We have been in regular contact with the factory over approx. 8 months while designing and improving this product.
• We recommend washing at a maximum of 40 degrees to preserve the longevity of your Leg Ups.
* Every child is different, and we know these won’t be a perfect fit for every child. We have done our best to test on a range of ages, shapes and sizes, but there are always exceptions!
We would love your feedback so we can take on any improvement opportunities. Let us know what you think!